Canadian Network Installations positive approach to new business ventures and growth involves people strengths. Skilled individuals with telecommunications background are surrounded by new and exciting product lines and earn competitive wages and benefits within a challenging environment. Our safety training ensures that our team are prepared to meet any challenge on the job while meeting expected timelines.
What to expect:
- Local and adhoc national travel
- Company provided pool of vehicles
- Structured HR programs /policies that focus on customer driven environments
- Career development opportunities as permanent employees with group benefits, reinforces a sense of belonging and involvement.
- A state of the art H&S program developed to exceed industry standards.
- An array of practical and on-line training courses/ modules that are implemented annually and tracked through CNI’s (JHSC) Joint Health and Safety Committee
To apply for a position in Eastern or Western Canada, Contact Us today.